Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Does anyone know disney's Jump In! movie quotes?

Does anyone remember what they said when they were rapping..


All I remember is "Ohh he think he's bad.." or something like that. %26amp;%26amp; then izzy says "pop my collar" haha. iunno. anyone know the full dialogue?

Does anyone know disney's Jump In! movie quotes?
HAHA YESSS I love that movie okay here you go:


Izzy:Hey, my name is Izzy


Girls:YEH!


Izzy:Im smooth and clean!


Girls:YEH!


Izzy:When I jump rope


Girl:YEH!


Izzy:All the girls scream!


Girl:ooh he think hes good


Izzy: I rule this hood!


Girl:He make me hollla


Izzy:Watch me while I pop my colla





Yep there you go I know im phsyco for remembering that but i do haha...my mom is friends with Corbins dad so im like a huge fan! ive met them and stuff too.
Reply:maybe they got it on imdb.com


No comments:

Post a Comment