Saturday, April 17, 2010

Joint problems?

i use to be active on a day to day basis until about a year ago i messed my rotator cuff up.and ever since it seems as if my body is just falling apart.my knee pops and cracks throughout the day along with my ankles,wrists,elbows,and neck.and when im at a certain angle with my body my collar bone pops out of place whats up with that.im 18 by the way.

Joint problems?
you should probably see a doctor because you might have floating cartlige which will wear down the joint lining causing you pain. also it will crunch against your bones. most of the time though when you hear that popping it is usually your tendons sliding across the bones. some people are just this way. it could also be that the muscles that are meant to hold the joints in place are to weak or under developed..try building the muscle up and it might get better. but i suggest seeing an orthopedist first.

teeth products

No comments:

Post a Comment