Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Abercrombie and Fitch quote(s)?

I saw this A%26amp;F quote and I know it said something like "dont go solo, grab a polo. dont just holler, pop ur collar" i dont know the rest if you can help me on that. and if you know any other quotes from stores like hollister or abercrombie can you give them to me? thanks!

Abercrombie and Fitch quote(s)?
well i have an abercombie bag with me now and the bottom of it says :


clas•sic cool/ n pl. -ness (1892)


1: an all-american style that's admired for representing casual luxury* (see abercombie and fitch) 2:displaying one's slef-confidence, energetic attitude, and atheticism in a carefree, social way. 3: the embodiment of well-liked characteristics, such as creativity, intelligence, and leadership."
Reply:umm on the bottoms of the bags they have the quotes my fiend shopes there all the time and ive seen them

dental procedures

No comments:

Post a Comment