Monday, November 16, 2009

Odd shoulder and collar bone thing?

I keep feeling this odd popping sensation under my collar bone when my shoulder moves in certain ways. Its almost like a bubble moving down under my collar bone or that something is "popping" but its not in the joint. its where my collar bone extends over my chest. Its a little painful when I get this sensation but it doesn't happen all the time. I can't feel any lumps or bumps and nothing is dislocated or injured that I know of. does anyone know anatomically what may be causing this? I can't even tell if its related to muscle or bone. I don't think its worth running off to the doc over, its just weird.

Odd shoulder and collar bone thing?
I really dont know the answer to this, but I agree that you should go to the doc about it. Especially if you have health insurance. Never hurts to be proactive about your health.





Blessings to your health.

dental coverage

No comments:

Post a Comment