Thursday, November 19, 2009

Are Preps Chavs?

I'm not sure what a Prep is but from what I hear they are loud, wear the popped collar shirts and have bleached hair


Which sounds a lot like a Chav (Scanger, Ned) to me


So are they the same?





If not then what is a prep like?

Are Preps Chavs?
No. Preps wear preppy style clothing (aeoutfitters.com, http://www.hollisterco.com, http://www.abercrombie.coml).


They are not all loud and not all have bleached hair, it really is more of a dress style than anything else but most people fail to understand that. A preppy person does have the general stereotype of being snobby, but many are very nice. They are more put together versus trashy.


If I understand the meaning of a Chav correctly, they are nothing like it. I would say the American equivalent would be trailer trash.
Reply:Dude above me......learn to Krump!!!








AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! That wat I be think'in. Now you git boy with some crazy answers.

dental crown

No comments:

Post a Comment