Thursday, November 19, 2009

Help me with my Halloween Costume!?!?!?

My g/f decided for a relatively easy and cheap Halloween costume that we can do as a couple. We are only going to a party for a few hours and didn't want to spend a lot of money. I am going as the cocky d**chey guy that has one night stands and she is going as the walk of shame. She will be wearing high heels and one of my button downs and have her eye makeup all runny. It'll make it seem as though we had a one night stand and she left crying in the morning. I will be wearing a pink polo with a popped collar, backwards hat, maybe sunglasses(?). Anyone have any suggestions to add to these costumes to make them better?

Help me with my Halloween Costume!?!?!?
CONDOMS HANGING OUT OF YOUR POCKET?


AND GET HER TO PUT LIPSTICK KISS ON YOUR CHEEK OR SOMETHING.


No comments:

Post a Comment