Thursday, November 19, 2009

I Need Some Advice On French Fashion from fashion experts who actually know what they're talking about?

I am wanting to be unique. Everywhere I turn I see guys with popped collars, spikey gelled hair, you know . . . pretty boys. I am kind of a skater guy. But I am wanting to have a unique sense of style. Something people notice, a style all my own. In Wagoner, Oklahoma, French fashion would DEFINITELY BE NOTICED!! Ha ha ha ha . . . So tell me, but only if you know what you're talking about, you know fashion, you either went to school for fashion or you are high in the industry, and know French fashion and you've been to Paris. I'm getting ready to re-stock my closet with outfits that would look like outfits belonging to a 21 yr old frenchman. Just give me examples of seven different outfits so I can get some sort of idea. Thank you so much guys, you're help, wisdom, time, and assistance are GREATLY appreciated. Thanks.

I Need Some Advice On French Fashion from fashion experts who actually know what they're talking about?
I won't give you advice since I am not an expert on french style clothing, but there are plenty of them always roaming around on YA answers, beauty category helping out young boys in Oklahoma **








** Try and get everybodies help, they may chip in something worthwhile.


No comments:

Post a Comment