Thursday, November 19, 2009

I Have a Question for Anyone and Everyone Who Work In Fashion AND Have Been To Paris, France.?

I am wanting to be unique. Everywhere I turn I see guys with popped collars, spikey gelled hair, you know . . . pretty boys. I am kind of a skater guy. But I am wanting to have a unique sense of style. Something people notice, a style all my own. In Wagoner, Oklahoma, French fashion would DEFINITELY BE NOTICED!! Ha ha ha ha . . . So tell me, but only if you know what you're talking about, you know fashion, you either went to school for fashion or you are high in the industry, and know French fashion and you've been to Paris. I'm getting ready to re-stock my closet with outfits that would look like outfits belonging to a 21 yr old frenchman. Just give me examples of seven different outfits so I can get some sort of idea. Thank you so much guys, you're help, wisdom, time, and assistance are GREATLY appreciated. Thanks.

I Have a Question for Anyone and Everyone Who Work In Fashion AND Have Been To Paris, France.?
ok, i cant come up with SEVEN right now. i really love fashion and i have been to france (not paris, unfortuanately) but i can tell you what the hot guys there were wearing.





dark blue jeans, loose fitting but not to the point of hanging off them. navy converses. striped or brightly coloured cashmere sweaters and a black blazer on top of that.





keep up the dressy approach, which means no sportswear!





try a button down shirt with french cuffs. i love the jacket and jeans look. its smart casual and its always better to be too dressed up than too dressed down.





check out these pictures and try to find high street equivalents.


http://men.style.com/fashion/top_ten


good luck. hope i helped.
Reply:i can just give a piece of my idea for the hair..





"just got up from bed look" is very cool


No comments:

Post a Comment