Thursday, November 19, 2009

I have a fetish for women who wear there collars up, does anyone know what would have started this?

All my life I have had a thing for popped collars on women, since I was very young I was turned on by it. I think it must of started with a older female I saw with it on that maybe I took a particular liking to. All I can say now is that I am obessed with it, I need to always look at women with there collars up. I cannot help but stare at a girl who wears her collars up, can anyone give advice on what causes this fetish or what I can do to control it?

I have a fetish for women who wear there collars up, does anyone know what would have started this?
many people have different fetish but the answer is in you and the one that can help you is a professional if you want to have a nice day
Reply:Take care of business when you see it or simply don't look.


No comments:

Post a Comment