Thursday, November 19, 2009

How do I wear a suit open-collar?

Have a big thing with the girl tomorrow and while trying on a new suit, I considered going open-collar rather than having a tie (it's not THAT formal anyway). I then realized I simply didn't know how to wear it right. I'm a thin guy, and having just the top button unbuttoned works and looks fine - but what do I do about the shirt's collar? Do I keep it underneath the sport jacket or do I pop it and fold it down after I already have the blazer on, so it's out? I tried finding a web site to help, but not much luck right now. If anyone can share some advice, that would rock. Thanks!

How do I wear a suit open-collar?
Personally I prefer to keep a tie - always looks smarter and more dressed with a suit and tie. If you do decide to go without a tie please keep the shirt collar inside the jacket - wearing them outside the jacket collar looks awful (my opinion)
Reply:are you like six years old....(lol)


No comments:

Post a Comment