Monday, May 4, 2009

I have crazy popped collar fetish, girls in polos, with their collar popped up..?

I have a hard time control myself when i see girls in polo shirts, with their collar popped up. Its such a turn on. To the collar-poppin -girls out there, You make life so sweet.. let me hear back from you girls?

I have crazy popped collar fetish, girls in polos, with their collar popped up..?
I thought it looked gay, not that there's anything wrong with it, in the 80's and still does the same for me now, nothing, you know Fonzie from Happy Days was real cool for this same thing. Do you look for other Fonzie attributes in women?
Reply:I feel the same way man... Its been that way my whole life. But for me, it's anything with the collar up. If she's pretty, and her collar is up... I cant help but stare!


No comments:

Post a Comment